Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Angry

Individuals who experience anger, are for the most part upset that some event occurred to themselves. Most of the time this event is out of their control, and is evoked upon by bad news, insults, or the discovery of unforeseen events. All this often leads to irrational behavior called anger.

One example of displaying anger comes very recently to me.  Like finding out that someone put a hole in your wall of the house you are living in. At the time I guess have chosen my roommates a little more wisely knowing something like this would eventually happen.  Thats what happens in college houses that people party at so here's my anger.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURTESY TO RESPECT OUR HOUSE AND RESPECT OUR PROPERTY THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

I could of got all angry about failing my lone college class (or something to that extent) and made the hole in the wall myself, but because of someone's stupid ignorant drunken activity causes me to lose my security deposit. F word, S word, thank you kind sir.

See, irrational behavior typically ensues with bold print; the second part I rewrote after some  thought so i wouldn't offend people. Angered individuals typically display: a shouting mentality, a greater tendency to break stuff, and a general pissed off aura that follows the individual around the rest of the day. I wonder if that individual was angry when he made the hole in our wall because I'd like to meet him, and display my anger now.

*** YEARS LATER ADDITION***

On the other side of the spectrum, I do remember one night where i threw up in the upstairs bathroom into the bathroom tub shortly after this event occurred.  Instead of owning up to my fault, I passed the buck and blamed the usual suspects (individuals know to throw up) and listened to the anger displayed throughout the house while they tried to guess.  Looking back its better to let the natural course of action take effect and let things blow over.

People tend to get more angry over things that cost them money then time.

No comments: