Thursday, August 07, 2008

Photo

My face is known
     throughout the land,
So I hide in my home
     and come up with a plan,

A clever disguise,
                     the paparazzi demise,

I'll just let time take over,
to allow my beard to grow over,

ecaf siht.

But shut up in my home,

            I realize,

There is time to burn,
           So I lay on my couch,
awaiting for the days to turn,

Glancing at my window pane,
                  A sense of dispare remains,

I leap and close,
         all the windows,
                 before it rains.

I race all around the house,
           but not before,
    I saw the man,

snap snap snip-bitty snap snap,
         his camera went 
like the sound of a register,
              going haywire,

and that was when,
           I closed the blind,
      but not before,
             the seizure hit me from behind,

The carpets soft,
     but absorbs my convulsions,


   I hope he got his moneys worth.

No comments: