Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Time Que

Oh how i miss the days of not working, having all the time in the world to do various projects.

Right now it is hard to accomplish any writing while furthering my career, having a girl friend and trying to get things back together with the band. I was use to seeing results in fields of my life instantaneously but now i feel like this time sharing between tasks is only moving them along at miniscule paces. I'm no longer seeing the leaps and bounds and feel like a 286 Pentium trying to process high powered applications.

Now when a computer processes a bunch of applications all at once and can't handle the workload it tends to freeze... I always wondered why...

I sort of understand now, when I'm working throughout the day, i have all these tasks planned, but in the end i only get a handful of them done. You need some time in life to freeze, to not do anything and let you brain process the information before adding more activities to your que.. And just relax...

No comments: