Saturday, January 09, 2010

Danger

Why not end it all,
     Smear blood upon this wall,

Turn the heater,
    All the way up,
        So it cooks my body raw,

And the smell,
     Will be strong,
     As it seeps,
 Through the walls,

and I'll turn my lock,
           so you'll have ta knock,
        and I won't respond,

cuz I'll be

        long gone,
long gone,
                long gone,


A little booze,
       will make it alright,
      to decide,
whats wrong 

      or whats right,

So I grab the gun,
          And it feels light,

Contemplate

      decimate,
and send that piercing sound,
                                    that suffocates,

feeling warm,
       and light headed,


I reach for my head,
        to feel the ooze,
but I'm not quite dead,

Dazed and confused,
                I feel so used,

Will my thoughts stain,
I should of done 

          this by a drain,

Its too late now,

The world turns red,
Blood fills my eyes,


I'd rather be in bed,

Its too late now,

I attempt to shout,
but the mouth can't compute,

my life is over,
that i will not dispute,

Its too late now
Too late now,
Its too...............

No comments: