Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Energy
















When two conflicting masses clash against each other violent storms are formed. However, certain moments in your life you can view this energy from afar; and just at the right moment capture beauty.

I've learned something today from my experiment so far. When switches are fused together, they put stress on other switches. A sort of power buildup occurs and you have to figure out how to defuse this occurrence in other aspects of your life. I sorta went through overload today exercising, driving, trying to be productive. And crashed around 6 pm for an hour nap. (The first time I simply crashed in a while.)

I've learned that this power buildup, this energy factor, if inappropriately used simply wears you out. I don't know how to control this energy i feel throughout the day, and i don't know where it comes from. But i will ponder this tonight, by creating a line in your life without switches do you simply feel energy? If you honestly had control of every aspect of your life, I believe you would be energy. Its defiantly something I'll have to ponder some more.

No comments: