Wednesday, August 22, 2012

About This Blog

Welcome,

I will make this very brief,  this blog is so far organized into the sections you see listed below.  Over the years I have covered a few topics that did not seem to make sense unless they were somehow grouped into individual phases of nirvana.

Phase 1: The Original Idea
This section explores various ideas I have in relation to nirvana. 
Controlled Education -What life must be like under a true monarch

Phase 2: Poetry
Poetry (my favorite section) explores the use of words into art
Life Lesson - Learn all you can and explore.

Phase 3: Life
Various updates in my life, or real events in my life.
RV Trip - A nonstop week on the road (8 parts)
Coming Full Circle - A day in a life

Phase 4: Stories
Contains some short stories and projects to be worked on.
The Sunday Drive to Church - A short story about a husband and wife

Phase 5 Lyrics
Poetry that has a specific rhythm in my head
Dead End Friend - A song unsung

Phase 6 Undone
Sections that i would like to rework

Phase 7: The Rant
Totally bias posts that i am not proud of.  But to erase the past is to forget these lessons.
The Da Vinci Code

Phase 9: Circles
An idea for a story
Eyes

Thanks for Visiting,

Brian Vincent

No comments: