Thursday, August 23, 2012

Disc Golf - Harrisburg

A sport I discovered while I was living in Harrisburg is called Disc Golf, which is basically like golf but with a Frisbee.  If you go to disc course review you'll probably find a course that is within driving distance from you. 

While I was there I played a lot since it was free and it helped that the courses were all a short drive away from my pad.  After playing these courses I would recommend them in the following order

Willow Mill Park -if you never threw a disc
Creek Side - once you can throw a disc
Red land High School - to learn to throw that disc far
Pinchot State Park - Boulder Woods - to learn to throw around obstacles
Pinchot State Park - Quakers Challenge - to put everything together

At some point I'll have to update the list with the ones i have yet to play below...
Coyote Hills
White Tail Woods
Spring Medows
Messiah College
Messiah Village

No comments: