Monday, May 21, 2007

Drive, Keep Looking Forward

I've learned a lesson when driving to work.. I use to look at people when i passed them if they did something idiotic to piss me off while driving ... By looking over i would have a face to blame and a typical stereotype to throw an individual into... I always thought this brought closure to my situation knowing who the individual is... but more and more I'm learning that its just not worth knowing exactly who did what stupid act on the road at any point.. I mean yes I'll look over and glance at the car to see if it has dents in it to see if they're a bad driver...

But i don't want to remember a specific face that will stay in my mind the rest of the day.. I now tend to just notice dented cars and drive a little more cautions... Look in my mirror and notice a speeding car approaching which is either a cop or a person going to get pulled over by a cop... so its always a good idea to slow down...

Basically the lesson to learn is anyone can be a bad driver, the best signs of bad drivers are by the actual cars. Putting faces to a situation puts emotion into a situation and its just not needed. Everyone's able to make a mistake and the mistakes that are showing are the ones to look out for...

No comments: