Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Making the most of a day

Well i wanted to write this post a while back on the 30th of may... but i really haven't had time to ponder about this subject and write for the past couple of days... Its seems that everyday is now packed with some sort of event or activity, and I've begun to realize time really flies when your working, have a girl friend, and try to plan time in between to meet old friends/make new, and enjoying life...

As long as your content with a day,
You made the most,
of what you could.

On another note:
I must admit, tomorrow (Sunday) I'm finally going to take a well deserved nap and probably continue reading a book.. I could go out and see a movie or try to do an event but i also realize that making most of your day could be resting for the next. The book I'm into right now "Dracula" is completely different then what i expected... I like it so far, but won't cast my two cents over the side until i finish the book..

I like these older horror books because of the way the writers write (Frankenstein is my favorite book). And I'm beginning to realize that could improve my own writing by reading...

Currently:
That's the hold up at the moment with my book... I'm just taking a small break and reading...
Dracula....

Muhahaw..   <---- Spell check has this as Muhammad

No comments: