Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Great Equalizer

You may have an advantage over me,
       By being born,
    In this luck of a draw field,
          That we call Planet Earth,

        With
   More money,
     A better family,
   A stable home,

          But don't dawdle,
    in your advantage,
        Because I'm charging like a freight train,
               Chopping at your heals,
   
  I Relish in your lackadaisical attitude.
  and race out the front door,
     turning my dreams
              into reality,

 I'll make it further then you ever could,
       Not that you would,
    Keep everything bottled up,
       Inside, 
       
 But here's my advice to you,

          The greatest expense in life is time,
And you can spend it,
           or waste it,
     the same as everyone else.

No comments: