Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where our loved ones go....

    I'm Slowly losing consciousness,
  Slipping into the abyss,
          Where all thoughts go,
        A Reality Twist,

I can't decide,
    Which is real,
   or which is fake,
  But I'll soon find out if I awake,
     
   I know this seems pleasant,
     talking and walking,
    the sun rise,
      the warmth on my face,

With A deep breath,
  I close my eyes,
     and i'm back in bed,
    dazed, dizzied, confused,

I'm I here,
   Do I exist,
 So many feelings,
       I can't resist,

  I fade to green,
    A grassy field,
   and endless expanse,
     from reel to reel,

    I see old friends,
That have been gone,
   for a while,
       Died long ago... Long long ago...

I think,
  Is this real?
    Do you exist?

I ask them,
       Can I stay?
    Forever this way?

    In time,
      they say,
  you'll have no choice,
      but enjoy your visit,
     every now and then.

                  We'll be waiting.

No comments: