Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dream... A woman, my professor, and dad

Woke in bed with a woman, her arms around and caressed my body. two other girls lay dormant in the room, awaiting their turn. We lay still, looking at each other for hours, and then she leaves without a word. I hurry and follow her out the door, but its too late, she's gone. I come back inside and realize the family is up, hastily hurrying to make breakfast. I walk inside, my head down, cursing the gods for letting her go. I return to my room, surprised to find that the two girls are still awaiting my arrival. :-) I calm them down, and say I’ll be back soon, and leave to have breakfast with my family.

A doorbell rings, I walk to the door, professor Mathews comes out and says "how do we know this is real?", I said "exactly" as I let him in to join us for lunch. I ended up introducing him to my sister Mary. "Mary this is my professor from college, Professor Matthews." He replied that and said "George is fine" and they began to talk haste fully. I looked around the table and noticed a ball man I never met before, I was going to say something to him but I decided against it. So I left the table, not in the mood to eat, and gradually realizing I’m dreaming sat down at my computer and my dad asked me for help. I walked in the bathroom to notice that he was working on the washer and drier. But before I could do anything a volt struck his heart, he bounced immediately in the air and hit a pipe which complete the circuit. He then crashed through the floor half submerging his body. I hurried to his rescue trying to pull his body up from the floor but I realized his body was only stretching. I tried to get him out. But it was too late, he was dead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was that an actual dream? knowing the dreams you've had in the past, I'm going to guess that it is.