Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finding love

I must recall an event a while ago that set a clear indication on how you know you have the right person. I'll try to leave this as vague as possible so I don't indicate any individuals as to how this event took place.

One day I was pretty pissed of, actually uber pissed off. I had a lot of work to do, and the day had yet to begin. To top things off the cops even pulled me over before I got into where I was going, and I was super (uber) pissed off. I was contemplating out driving them in my Malibu, but I realized that these attempts would have been futile. So naturally I pulled over, and the cop bitched at me for not pulling over right away but there wasn't anything wrong, he was just doing some damn routine checkup...

So after the cop incident, I rolled into the place I was going, pretty pissed off. And walk into the building. I went to my usual spot with my head down seeing the usual individuals as I walk by.. And then it hit me, almost dumbfounded, my pissedoffness was instantly relieved by a smile... I looked at her, she looked at me, and it must have lasted for a good five seconds when she asked me what I was smiling at... I respectfully said nothing, grinning ear to ear, but that's how you know.... that's how you know... I would love to know how to explain it, just looking at someone and making some connection without even speaking to them before you got there.. But I can't.

Well anywoo, since I did have a drink tonight I guess I should fall asleep..

I thought it impossible, but 5 seconds can make life worth while...

No comments: